Tuesday 23 July 2013

Tilda with Hellebores!

Good Morning!
This week at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we wants to see you use Dies And / Or Punches on your creations! I have used Dies on my card, the gorgeous Snowflake Die by Marianne's Designs and the Heart Banner by La La Land. I have also made, shock horror, a Christmas Card! It doesn't matter what time of year it is to me, I always love to make them!




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamps & Paper
Flowers & Paper Doily from Wild Orchid Crafts
Snowflake Die - Marianne's Designs
Heart Banner Die - La La Land
Lace, Dew Drops & Glitter
Large Classic Circle Nestabilities
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Stickles - Frosted Lace & Frantage White Chunky E Powder
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


INKS USED -
Emboss It Ink Pad
Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R59 & YG63

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment