Tuesday 4 November 2014

PTW - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Anything Goes + Option of Sparkle! Well with my style of card making how could I not add a touch of sparkle! I have also used one of my new Stamping Bella stamps that arrived on Saturday, I pre- ordered them a few weeks ago and as soon as I saw this one I knew I had to have it!




INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Paper Doily, Ribbon & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R46, R59, Y28, W1, W3, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment