Thursday 25 December 2014

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards!

Good Morning!
Today I wanted to share with you my favourite Christmas Cards of 2014! Each year I like to select my Top 5, I hope you like them as much as I do.

First up is a card I made for my challenge blog, Creative Inspirations. 
I have used this super cute Digi by Mel Jens Designs which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. I decided to use the same colour palette in the papers that I used in the image, creating a rather non traditional Christmas card. I like the card so much that I couldn't bear to part with it this year!


Next up is a card using a sweet LOTV image. Most of you may know that I am a super fan of LOTV character stamps, but this sweet design using Robins caught my eye. I have also used some lovely Christmas papers by one of my favourite brands Maja Design.


This next card is rather different to my usual style, it's very Clean & Simple. I bought this PB stamp earlier in the year and to me it's one of those designs that doesn't need anything else with it, expect for a few sparkly embellies for a finishing touch! Not only does the card have a Classy look but it was super quick to make which when you need to make a batch, is just what you want!


This year I haven't made as many cards using the Tim Holtz inky style as I have done previously, which is a personal shame. However I did manage to make this one which certainly catches your eye!


Finally is a card using one of my all time favourite colour schemes for Christmas cards, white on white! Even though they are a pain to photograph, they do look lovely. I have used an older Magnolia stamp on this card, when it comes to Magnolia I have to admit that the older designs are favourites!


Well I hope you have enjoyed having a look at my top picks, why not share your own?

Thanks for stopping by,
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment