Wednesday 5 August 2015

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + Option of Torn Edges!

Good Morning!
We have a new challenge starting at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY today of Anything Goes + Option of Torn Edges! Well I think you all know that I like to distress the edges of my Design Papers so this option was a given for me lol I have used another of the super cute new Christmas LOTV stamps on today's card. This one is called No Brakes!




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'No Brakes' Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from The Ribbon Girl & Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Bark Stars & Ribbons from The Ribbon Girl
Nestabilities & Paper Doily
White Frantage Embossing Powder
White Glitter & Winter Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue, Twinklets & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20,
B000, B00, B93, B95, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment