Wednesday 23 November 2016

Fox in the Snow ...

Good Morning!
They say things happen in three's and that's certainly true considering today's creation! 
This is my third card in a row featuring an image that I haven't coloured myself. This image is a little different however as it's actually from a shop bought Christmas card! 
I bought a cushion with this exact design on last year and as soon as I saw the design as a set of Christmas cards from the RSPB I knew I had to snap them up. I die cut the image from the original card and used it as a topper on one of mine!




INGREDIENTS -
Maja Design 'Vintage Frost Basics' Papers
Topper from my stash
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Penny Black 'Tall Trees' Die
Silver Bell & Gold Floral Berries from The Ribbon Girl
Bon Bon & Lily White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Silver Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Bark Stars from Live & Live Crafts
Paper Doily, Ranger Glossy Accents, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment