Saturday 24 December 2016

It's Finally Here ... It's Christmas Eve!

Good Morning!
I can't believe it's arrived already, it's Christmas Eve! 
I know I've said it a lot throughout the year but I really can't believe how fast time has gone by this year! If you team that with work and other commitments outside of that the chances to sit and craft have been sparce! So I apologise for the poor amount of creations this year.

Today's card was unplanned as I only made it yesterday morning, after having this stamp for months I'd finally got the chance to ink it up!
Just to let you know this stamp is also available from MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP and as usual you can head straight to it by clicking the following piccie ...





INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Snowman with a Chick on Top' Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Red Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Lily White & Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Pomegranates & Bark Star from Live & Live Crafts
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Ranger Glossy Accents, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Frantage White Chunky Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C3, C5, E37, B000, BG93, BG96, R37, R46, R59, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR16, YR68, & W1

Thanks for stopping by,
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment