Wednesday 19 September 2018

A Quick & Simple Christmas Bear!

Good Afternoon!
I apologise in advance for another Christmas card, I'm becoming a tad obsessed with the season!
Today's card is one that I made this morning in a rather quick and simple style. Perfect for if you need a batch of cards but still want to give them some layers! 
I dug out this older stamped image that was stored away as I thought it'd go perfectly with a gold star embellishment that I've had for many years stashed away in a pot.

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Magnolia Paper
Prisma Gold Star Embellishment & Doodlebug Sprinkles
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black (originally used when I stamped the image)

COPIC CIAO MARKERS -
E31, E33, E35, B000, B00
R37, R46, R59, W1 & W3
Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment