Wednesday 26 June 2019

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas?!

Good Morning!
Your eyes are not deceiving you, I have indeed got a Christmas card to share with you all today! I know it may seem strange making something Christmassy at this time of year but it's always good to make a head start on the cards.
This sweet Bear is from LOTV and can be found as a digi over on their etsy store HERE. He's one of my all time favourites and I don't think I could ever part with my rubber stamp!
INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'James - Christmas Tree' Digi Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
Magnolia Papers
Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers & Doodlebug Sprinkles
Twinklets Diamond Dust Glitter & White Frantage Embossing Powder (used for the snow effect)
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Assorted Flowers & Glitter Organza Ribbon
INKS USED -
C1, E33, E35, E37, R35, R37, R46, R59, Y28
B000, B00, G82, G85, W1, W2, W3 & W5

 Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment