Thursday 7 November 2019

November's Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Good Afternoon!
Well we're steaming ahead into November already, it'l soon be Christmas!
 It's time for a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE today and the theme is 'Anything Goes + Option of Tags!'

I haven't played along with the option this month and instead opted for this Clean & Simple card. I've used a new stamp that was released this year and dug out my colouring pencils for the foliage parts of the design. I've had some Spectrum Noir pencils for years and I'm ashamed to admit this is the first time they've been used lol


 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp 'Nature's Decor'
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers
Spectrum Noir Pencils & Copic Pens for the berries

 Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment