Tuesday 24 January 2012

Papertake Weekly - Happy Highlights!

Good Morning!
I have another card to share with you today that I'm not too happy with, I hope this phase stops soon lol This weeks challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is Happy Highlights! I have highlighted the snowflakes with stickles and clear embossed the image.
I've also made my first Christmas card of the year as I couldn't wait to use this image a very kind friend sent me! lol




Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R27, B95


RECIPE:
I'm afraid I don't know where you can buy this stamp as it is a special edition. Also I cannot find the red holly berries on the website anymore over at wild orchid crafts.




Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Natalie. Love your card.Look forward to seeing more.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea, I'll be you No. 2 follower LOL.
    I love this tilda sooooooooooooooooooo much. that is to say she is not available in `canada! You colored her beautifully, although you say you are not satisfied with your card, I'd say it is very sweet. I'll had a similar thought...doing at least one Christmas card a month... good idea! HUgs.

    ReplyDelete