Saturday 31 March 2012

PBSC - Sing-A-Long!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all the lovely comments recently, I have loved reading every single one of them :)
Today I have a card to share with you that I have to admit I'm not too keen on, but I guess we can't always be happy with what we make! Also this is my 2nd Christmas card of the year!

My other bit of news is yet more celebrations! I found out on Thursday that I won ANOTHER Challenge blog!!!! Chuffed to bits doesn't even cover it lol I won the challenge over at COLOUR CREATE which made it my 2nd in 5 days! So pleased :) They say things happen in three's so I wonder what is next??? lol




COPIC CIAO MARKERS - C1, R27, R59, Y06, Y38, G14, BG15


INGREDIENTS:
Penny Black Stamps
Papers free with Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Snowflakes from Sizzix Originals Die
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from stash

Have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Hope to see you at ABC Christmas challenge we have a a challenge every fortnight!! Also have a dt call aright now too, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps you have word verification on,,, not sure if you knew x

    ReplyDelete