Friday 29 June 2012

A Penny Black Christmas Card for J&C Creations!


Good Morning!
As part of designing for J&C Creations I get to make an extra 3 creations a month using products by the brand selected for the main blog as well as creating something for the challenge blog. Today I am sharing with you the first of the extra three which is a Christmas Card! The brand of choice for June are Penny Black and I have had this stamp for a while ... naughtily this is the first time I have used it! 
Jacqui shared my card on the team blog yesterday and if you would like to see it with the method of making it just click here to pop over and have a peek!





INGREDIENTS -
Creative Expressions 'Bubble Wrap' Stamp
PB 'Peace on the Horizon' Stamp
Cuttlebug Snowflakes Die
Acetate, Twinklets, Ribbon & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Inks - Weathered Wood & Dusty Concord

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment