Wednesday 4 July 2012

Creative Inspirations - Sketch!


Good Morning!
There was a lot of last minute re-arranging for this week's challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS as our Monthly Sponsor Handy Hippo let me know over the weekend that they were having to step down for a few months. However with them due to sponsor this week's challenge I was a bit stuck! Luckily my teamie Aunty Sue came to my rescue and suggested a possible sponsor who thankfully agreed! The sponsor MAYZY ART have some wonderful Digi Stamps and I have used one of them on today's card. Don't you think it is soooo cute with the little penguins ??!!!
She fit perfectly with this week's challenge that is a Sketch I have created for everyone to use ...






INGREDIENTS -
'Adeline with Penguins' Digi Image by Mayzy Art
Magnolia Papers
Sentiment Stamp by Cat's Life Press
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops, Ribbon, Twinklets & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, VO6, Y17

Thanks for popping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment