Thursday 12 July 2012

Happy Holidays!


Good Morning!
Before I get onto today's I just had to share something that I spotted last night ...


METALLIC DISTRESS STAINS!!! 
I can't wait to get my hands of these and apparently they're available later in August! Eeeek!
Okay so today's card is something I made during my day off on Monday as I wanted to play along with some more challenges!



I have used Frosted Lace Stickles on the Stamped Image and loose White Glitter on the snowflakes.



INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Sentiment Stamp by Cat's Life Press 
Flowers & Doily from WOC
Tim Holtz Winter Wonder Die
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Twinklets, White Glitter, Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R27, B93, YG63, YG67

Thanks for popping by, I'l be back tomorrow with a card for our new challenge over at J&C Creations!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment