Saturday 31 August 2013

James the Bear's Christmas Tree!

Good Afternoon!
Incase you are wondering why today's post is quite late it's because I've quite simply only just made it! I didn't have anything ready to share today but I received this gorgeous new LOTV stamp yesterday in the post and couldn't wait to have a play with him today! I loved the James the Bear stamps that came out a while ago at LOTV and last weekend they launched a few more. I have also used some old Christmas papers that I found last week whilst re-arranging my craft room!

I do have to say a massive thank you to my crafty friend TINA though as she very kindly got me this stamp as a gift. It was such a lovely surprise from her and was just what I needed to make me smile!




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'James the Bear - Christmas Tree' Stamp
LOTV Christmas Sentiment Stamp Set
Basic Grey 'Jovial' Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
La La Land Heart Banner Die
Pearl Flower Stem & Ribbon fromThe Ribbon Girl
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Frantage White Chunky Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Archival Ink - Sap Green
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R37, R59, YG63 & YG67

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment