Tuesday 27 August 2013

Papertake Weekly - Sketch!

Good Afternoon!
This week's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is a Sketch! As always you have the choice of using the new sketch like I have or any of the older ones. Just make sure you state which one if so! For my card I dug out this cutie of a stamp of which I actually forgot that I had *blushes* 





INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Tilda with Snow Heart' Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
First Edition Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
La La Land Heart Banner Die
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Ribbon, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Stickles - Frosted Lace & Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Frantage White Chunky Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11 & R20

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment