Tuesday 16 September 2014

PTW - Punch It Out!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Punch It Out! This was a great excuse for me to dig my punches out as I never tend to use them and they're usually sat in a box! I have used a Snowflake punch which if I remember rightly is by X-Cut and was released a few years ago.
The stamp is by High Hopes and was one of the oldies I sold last week, but couldn't resist inking her up before she left! lol The sentiment is a Die Cut Freebie I got with a magazine yonks ago.




INGREDIENTS -
High Hopes 'Crystal Snowlady' Stamp
Magnolia and First Edition Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Petal Lu
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Dew Drops, & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Snowflake XCut Punch
Gold & White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, C7, E33, E35, Y28, R11, R37, R59, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment