Monday 15 September 2014

Santa's Little Helper!

Good Morning!
I think it's safe to say that I am pretty obsessed with making Christmas cards at the moment! I promise later in the week there will be something that ISN'T Christmassy, but today I'm afraid it's all Christmas! I have used another of my latest LOTV purchases along with their latest Saturday sketch!





INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamp & Papers
Crafter's Companion Sentiment Stamp
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Button, Ribbon & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Silver, Red & Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, R46, R59, Y28, YG93, YG96, W1, W3, W5 & W7

I also still have PLENTY of items left for sale, along with some new additions so if you fancy a peek you can find them over on my main blog!

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment: