Friday 10 October 2014

Deck the Halls!

Good Morning!
Apologies for the later than usual posting. I had originally planned to make this card yesterday afternoon but something came up, so I didn't get a chance to make it until just now!
I hope you all like it, the stamp is one of the retiring designs from Lili of the Valley and I just knew that I had to snap him up before he was gone! I have also used the gorgeous new Christmas papers from Maja Design which arrived earlier in the week.
The large heart doily I have used was also part of a Birthday Prezzie from my lovely friend Tina!




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'James Bear - Deck the Halls' Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamps
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Button, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Marianne's Craftables Stitched Circle Die
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Gold &White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E31, E33, R20, R46, R59, Y28, W1, W3, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment