Friday 3 October 2014

You're All I Want for Christmas!

Good Morning!
Today's card is something I made last week just for fun! The stamp is another that I treated myself to a few weeks ago and the die was a treat last week, I couldn't wait to use it as soon as it arrived, isn't the decorative edging lovely!

Don't forget I still have lot's of Craft items for sale over on my main blog, inc Magnolia stamps, so if you fancy anything pop me an e-mail.




INGREDIENTS -
'Winter Walk' Stamp by LOTV
Sentiment Stamp by Crafter's Companion
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Paper Doily, Button & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Nestabilities
Silver, Pink & White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, B000, B00, W1, W3, W5 & W7

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment