Monday 4 December 2023

Angels with Crib

         Good Morning!

I haven't made as many Christmas cards as I'd of hoped by now so yesterday afternoon I had a bit of a card-making frenzy, something that hasn't happened in years and I must say I really enjoyed it!
One that I'd managed to make a couple of days earlier is today's card and it is using one of the older designs by
 LOTV called 'Angels with Crib'. For me the colour scheme just had to be Gold, there's just something about Gold cards too that seme to make them feel extra special at Christmas!

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Angels with Crib' Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
Dovecraft Papers
Shabby White Frantage Embossing Powder
Clear Dew Drops & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers
 Ribbon, Flowers and Berries

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

No comments:

Post a Comment