Wednesday 20 December 2023

Twinkling Star

             Hello!

Yes I'm still enjoying my gold theme but as you can see it's been jazzed up with some red on today's card lol. The stamp I've used is another older design by LOTV called 'Twinkling Star' and I've also used the shabby embossing powder again too on the main image.
The sentiment I've used is actually from the bottom edge border strip that goes along the bottom of 12x12 sheets, the sentiment was repeated 4 times and the perfect size to be cut up and used on cards!

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Twinking Star' Stamp
Maja Design Papers & Sentiment
Shabby White Frantage Embossing Powder
Clear Dew Drops & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers
 Ribbon, Wooden Star & Paper Doily

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

No comments:

Post a Comment