Monday 21 October 2013

A Joyful Christmas!

Good Morning!
I'm back with another Magnolia card using one of the gorgeous new stamps from the latest collection! Not content with having the kit I also had to order two more from the collection! lol I have to say that I think today's stamp is one of my all-time favourite's, don't you think she is just lovely?




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Peaceful Tilda' Stamp
Magnolia Sentiment
Magnolia Papers
Flowers, Crown Pin & Beaded Twirl from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Ribbon, Lace, Dew Drops, Heart Embellishment & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Red Geranium
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R37, R59 & Y21

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment