Sunday 20 October 2013

The Day Before Xmas Stocking Tilda!

Good Morning!
My Magnolia Fall Kit arrived earlier this week and I couldn't wait to have a play with one of the gorgeous stamps in it, I mean who could blame me when you see what was in it ....


I also have 2 others from the collection that I have pre - ordered on the way so you can guess what I'l be doing this weekend! lol




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'The Day Before Xmas Stocking Tilda' Stamp
Magnolia Sentiment
LOTV Design Papers
Flowers & Beaded Twirl from Wild Orchid Crafts
La La Land Heart Banner Die
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Ribbon, Lace Dew Drops, Heart Embellishment & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, V04, R11, R20, YG63 & YG67

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment