Monday 28 October 2013

A Joyful Christmas In The Snow!

Good Morning!
I just wanted to start off by saying that I hope those of you who are experiencing the UK storm at the moment are all safe and sound. Today's card is something that I managed to squeeze in making yesterday whilst doing some DT cards. I really didn't like the thought of not having anything to share with you all on my blog for 2 days! I have used another one of the stamps from my Magnolia Fall Kit, In The Snow Heart Tilda.




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'In The Snow Heart Tilda' Stamp
Magnolia Sentiment Stamp
Magnolia & Maja Design Papers
La La Land Heart Banner Die
Flowers & Beaded Twirl from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Archival Ink - Cornflower Blue
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, B93, B95 & YG63

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment