Tuesday 13 September 2016

4x4 Winter Card Set ... Part 1!

Good Morning!
As I mentioned in my last post I was trying to get my stamp purchases inked up from the past month or two that had sadly been neglected since being delivered by the postie.
Today's card is using one of these stamps but it's also part of a set of 2! 
Both today's stamp and the one featured in my next post are of a similar design so I thought I'd make a set of 2 cards ... that are also of a smaller 4x4 size!




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Winter' Seasons Girl Stamp
Maja Design 'Frosted Frost Basics' Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Lily White Glitter & Blue Jean Sprinkles by Doodlebug
White Pomegranate from Live & Love Crafts
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Ranger Glossy Accents, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Frantage White Embossing Powder, 'Star Dust' Stickles & Tim Holtz Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, 
BG93, B000, B00, B93, B95, B97 & W1

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment