Sunday 4 September 2016

Wild Rose Studio Foxes in Stocking!

Good Morning!
This card was actually meant to be shared this coming Tuesday as one of my DT cards for My Mum's Craft Shop. 
However I liked the card that much I didn't want to wait until then to share it with you!

This card is using another of the new Christmas stamps by Wild Rose Studio called 'Foxes in Stocking' and I got it from the online shop I design for called My Mum's Craft Shop.
If you click the picture below quickly you can get one of these lovely designs for yourselves as it's currently still in stock!




INGREDIENTS -
Wild Rose Studio 'Foxes in Stocking' stamp & Sentiment stamp from another
Maja Design Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Jingle Bell, Olive Green Organza & Ivory Glitter Sprinkles Organza from The Ribbon Girl
Bark Star & Red Pomegranates from Live & Love Crafts
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Frantage White Embossing Powder & Tim Holtz Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Archival Ink - Coffee
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C3, E29, E33, E35, E37,
R05, R37, R46, R59, BG93, BG96, W1 & W3

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment