Saturday 10 September 2016

Tis the Season ... To Share a Song!

Good Morning!
I don't usually play with Digi's ...
(mainly because 9 times out of 10 I'm too lazy to get the printer out of the cupboard, find the cable needed and set it all up) 
... but as soon as I saw this design I knew I had to make an exception!
This design is super cute and I think it would also be perfect for Winter Birthdays not just Christmas.





INGREDIENTS -
Mo's Digital Pencil 'Sharing A Song' Digi Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design ''Gift For You' Papers & Magnolia Red Paper
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Lily White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Red Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Penny Black Tree Dies
Silver Jingle Bell Charm, Berries & Hessian Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Bark Star from Live & Love Crafts
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Frantage White Embossing Powder & Tim Holtz Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Coffee
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, E29, E31, E33, E37, Y28, R05, R11, R20, R37, R46, R59, BG93, BG96, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment