Wednesday 17 October 2012

Charisma Cardz - Sketch!


Good Morning!
I actually can't remember the last time that I made a Magnolia Card ... most of you will know that I used to make them all the time but since getting all inky I have been experimenting with that a lot more! However today it's all different as I treated myself to this gorgeous stamp from the new Christmas collection :)
This week's challenge over at CHARISMA CARDZ is a Sketch that is designed by me!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - FAVOURITE COLOURS
I love the following colours together on Christmas cards - Red, Green, White & Gold
JUST MAGNOLIA - ANYTHING GOES WITH FABRIC

The sentiment says 'candycane wishes and gingerbread hugs' for some reason it's not showing up very well in the photograph!




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Tilda with Rudolf' Stamp & Papers
PB Sentiment
Paper Doily, Flowers & Berries from WOC
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Ivory Mesh, Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Twinklets, Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Bundled Sage
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R20, R27 & R59

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment