Wednesday 17 October 2012

Sending Winter Wishes!


Good Morning!
I can't believe it's the weekend again and I'm back already to share my second creation for this week's theme of Vintage Chic over at J&C CREATIONS this week!
Today I have a card to share with you that is using the gorgeous Penny Black 'Snowy Park' Stamp.
The photo doesn't show it but I have used distress stickles over the stamped image to give a glittery effect for Christmas.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
PENNY BLACK & MORE @ ALLSORTS - EARLY CHRISTMAS MAKES
SIMON SAYS STAMP - PUT A STAMP ON IT
WOC - LAYER IT UP




INGREDIENTS - 
Penny Black 'Snowy Park' Rubber Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Paper Doily
Flowera
Twinklets Glitter
Pink & Brown Dew Drops
Pink Ribbon


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Tea Dye

Thanks for popping by and I hope you liked my card, enjoy your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment