Wednesday 17 October 2012

J&C Creations Monthly Challenge - Contemporary Christmas!


Good Morning!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Today's card is for the new monthly challenge that launched yesterday over at J&C CREATIONS MONTHLY CHALLENGE and we have an easy theme of Contemporary Christmas! All we want is you to use contemporary colours on your Christmas creations!
I have decided to use the gorgeous new papers I got last weekend by LOTV and teamed them with a Penny Black stamped image using Distress Ink and Holographic Embossing Powder.

Apologies again for the photo quality, there is something wrong with the camera on my phone and it is driving me mad!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
CUPCAKE CRAFT - AUTUMN / WINTER




INGREDIENTS -
PB Stamp
LOTV Ppaers
Flowers from WIld Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Twinklets & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Antique Linen

Thanks for popping by & enjoy the rest of your day!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment