Wednesday 17 October 2012

J&C Creations - Christmas!


Good Morning!
Well what a day yesterday was! But before I share with you all the news from GNPE and the gorgeous Birthday Cards I have received from fellow crafters I've got a card to share with you all that I posted on the J&C CREATIONS BLOG yesterday. As you know this week we have been focusing on dies and the theme was 'Traditional Christmas', the card I have made is featuring one of the gorgeous Marianne's Designs dies. I forgot to mention on Monday that my post for them then was a basic tutorial on Die Cutting which you can find HERE.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
SIMON SAYS STAMP - GLIMMER & SPARKLE
(I have added Glimmer Mist and Twinklets Glitter to each flower)





INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Marianne's Designs 'Sleigh' Die
Cuttlebug 'Snow Dots' & 'Script' Embossing Folders
Paper Doily, Flowers & Silver Berries from WOC
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Twinklets & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Black Soot

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment