Sunday 3 November 2013

Papertake Weekly - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This week's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is a Sketch! As always you can either choose to use the new one, like me, or one of the older ones. On today's card I have used a Magnolia Stamp that is new to me but was actually released last year. It's a little larger than the usual ones but I think it works great for Winter birthdays as well as Christmas cards which is why I left this card without a sentiment.





INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Tilda with a big Bouquet' Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Lace, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, B93, B95, YG63 & YG67

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment