Wednesday 17 October 2012

J&C Creations - Wild Rose Studio Christmas in Monochrome!


Good Morning!
Today I have my second card of the week to share with you all for J&C CREATIONS! You might remember me mentioning on Monday that we are focusing all week on the new Christmas Wild Rose Studio products and I chose the 'Anabelle's Christmas Feeding Robbins' Stamp.
Today's card I have used this stamp in a Monochrome colour scheme and it is actually the first time that I have tried this tecnique on my actual stamped image. I have to say though that I do rather like it so expect to see it a bit more in the future ;)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - SPARKLES & BLING
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - STARTING CHRISTMAS EARLY
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - DISTRESSING
(I have coloured the image by blending the Distress Ink)





INGREDIENTS -
Wild Rose Studio - Anabelle's Christmas Feeding Robin's Stamp
Magnolia Paper
Flowers from WOC
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Twinklets & Dew Drops from my stash
Stickles - Frosted Lace


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Fired Brick & Black Soot

Thanks for popping by & enjoy your weekend, I shall be doing some little touch ups to the craft room hopefully!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment