Sunday 8 November 2015

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Dies / Punches!

Good Morning!
Yesterday was the first Saturday of the month which meant it was time for our new monthly challenge over at PBSC and this time the theme is to use 'Dies / Punches!' 
You can choose to use just the one of these or both on your creations this month. 
I have used one of the recent Dies which I bought a few weeks ago and shamefully haven't used as much as I should! I cut out three die-cuts then layered them onto the the card. I have highlighted the top die - cut with Stickles and Doodlebug Sprinkles. 
The sentiment from one of the latest clear sets.



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Believe' Stamp Set
Penny Black 'Burst of Red' Die
Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment