Friday 30 September 2016

Digital Stamp Delight!

Good Morning!
I've managed to stick to my intentions and carry on crafting when I get a spare couple of hours, which is exactly what I did Tuesday afternoon on my day off. I also seem to have managed to stick to another intention of using more Digital stamps ... let's hope I can keep this up lol

Today's card is using a Digital Stamp by Mo's Digital Pencil, I've had it a little while but I never got around to printing it out, until now! 
The sentiment is separate and is from one of my recent Stamping Bella purchases.




INGREDIENTS -
Mo's Digital Pencil 'Chill' Digi Stamp
Stamping Bella Sentiment Stamp
Penny Black Tree Dies
Maja Design 'Vintage Frost Basics' Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Jingle Bells, Hessian & Sparkle Organza Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Lily White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Bark Star & White Pomegranates from Live & Love Crafts
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Frantage White Embossing Powder & Tim Holtz Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, R11, R20, B93, B95, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment