Sunday 10 November 2013

A Cozy Winter Owl!

Good Morning!
Today I have a card made just for fun to share with you. I have had my eye on this image for a loooooong time but I always managed to resist getting it, until now lol It was also a great excuse for me to dig out my White Embossing Paste and Distress Glitter once again to create some snow!




INGREDIENTS -
Cozy Winter Owl Mel Jens Designs Digi Stamp
LOTV Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Lace, Glittered Snowflake, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste
Distress Glitter - Rock Candy
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Shabby Ivory Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, B93, B95, YG63 & YG67

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment