Friday 8 November 2013

MMCS - Winter Birthdays!

Good Morning!
I'm back today with another DT Card for the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG where our theme this week is Winter Birthdays! I received the stamp I used on my card a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was perfect for this week's theme. I have also used some of the gorgeous Echo Park Papers and a Sentiment stamp from a set by MFT that MMCS stock along with the main stamp over on the website!





INGREDIENTS -
Wild Rose Studio Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by MFT
Echo Park 'Tis the Season' Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Snowflake Die by Marianne's Designs
Cheesecloth, Lace, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Shabby White Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R37, R59 & Y28

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment