Tuesday 5 November 2013

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
This week's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is Anything Goes + Option of making a Christmas Card! Well how could I not go for the option this week what with me receiving some of the gorgeous new Christmas Magnolia's a couple of weeks ago! I have also used a Christmas Word Band by Tim Holtz on my card, I've had my eye on them for a while and finally gave in and bought some last week! lol




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Merry Christmas Tilda' Stamp
Tim Holz Idea-ology Christmas Word Band
Magnolia Papers
Flowers & Beaded Twirl from Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart Banner Die by La La Land
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Lace, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Shabby White Embossing Powder
Distress Paint - Picket Fence (used on the Word Band)


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R37 & R59

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment