Monday 25 November 2013

White on White with Magnolia!

Good Morning!
It's been a while since I last made a Magnolia card so I managed to find some time yesterday to make one just for this reason! I have used one of the stamps that I received in the Fall Kit that I hadn't had a chance to play with yet along with a PB stamp I bought recently.




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Tim Holtz Texture Fade
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Glittered Snowflake
Heart Banner Die by La La Land
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11 & R20

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment