Sunday 3 August 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Good Morning!
I know it's a bit unusual me posting on a Sunday but after some happy post arrived yesterday I couldn't wait to have a play! As I am sure most of you know there was a new release at LOTV this week and I couldn't wait to place an order! It arrived yesterday morning and today's card is what I came up with.
I have also used some papers from a new pad I bought earlier in the week, I have to say this is probably my favourite and I think I need to buy a spare! lol




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'My Snowman Friend' Stamp
LOTV Sentiment
 First Edition Papers
Flowers & Crystal Stem from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Lace, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R11, R20, R59, R02, Y38 & B00

Before I go I would also like to mention that I have added some LOTV Stamps to my Craft Items For Sale page. Unfortunately I don't use them as much as I should, so they need new homes to go to!


Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment