Monday 11 August 2014

Seasons Greetings!

Good Morning!
Today's card is something I made for fun on Saturday afternoon as this bundle of lovely goodies arrived in the morning!


The stamp I have used is actually one that I currently have for sale so I decided to give it one last inking up!
I am selling it for £3 + P&P so if you fancy it, or any others just pop me an e-mail.





INGREDIENTS -
WOJ Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by LOTV
 First Edition Papers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers by Lucinda Lucker
 Paper Doily, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool 
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Red Geranium
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E33, E35, E37, R02, R46, R59, Y38,
YG93 & YG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment