Saturday 9 August 2014

Tiddly Inks DT Call!

Good Morning!
I received an e-mail earlier in the week saying that Tiddly Inks were having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! Well seeing I have fallen in love with this stamp brand in the past few months I thought I might aswell give it a go!

The brief was to create something with your favourite Tiddly Inks Stamp, well not only is this my favourite but it was also my very first and the one which first brought them to my attention!




INGREDIENTS -
Tiddly Inks 'Winter Wishes Wryn' Stamp
 First Edition Papers
Roses & Crystal Stem from Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers by Lucinda Lucker
Heart Button, Paper Doily, Lace, Ribbon, 
Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, 
R11, R20 & Y38

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment