Friday 15 August 2014

PTW - Lot's of Spots & Dots!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Lot's of Spots & Dots! I have yet another Christmas Card to share with you (don't worry there will be something different tomorrow lol). I have used this gorgeous Stamping Bella stamp I treated myself to last week along with my new LOTV Christmas Papers.




INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Quinn in her boots' Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
LOTV Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Silver Flower by Lucinda Lucker
Sparkly Embellishment, Lace, Ribbon, 
Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Blue Violet
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, 
R11, R20, BG10, BV00, BV02 & BV17

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment