Tuesday 26 August 2014

Papertake Weekly - Sketch!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of a Sketch! As you all know by now you can choose to use the new sketch (like I have) or one of the oldies. I have used ANOTHER new LOTV Christmas stamp for today's card (I do hope I'm not boring you with all my Christmas Cards recently) lol





INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'A Fairy On Top' Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Flower by Petal Lu
Paper Doily, Button, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E27, R11, R20,
R81, RV95, Y28, BG93, BG96, B32, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment