Sunday 30 December 2012

Creative Inspirations - Let's Celebrate!


Good Morning!
Another super quick post from me today for the new challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS which is Let's Celebrate! This could mean birthdays, anniversary's or even christmas!
Before I show you it though I decided to join in with the Halloween festivities the best that I could with these cute little tealight holders .... lol I hope you all have fun celebrating it yourselves!





INGREDIENTS -

Digi Image from The Paper Shelter 'Ice Skating Friends'
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Bo Bunny Papers
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Tim Holtz Forest Line Die
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth, Twinklets & Dew Drops from my stash
Silver Pearl Embossing Powder (Used on the Forest Line die)


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R20, BV00

Thanks for popping by,
I hope your all keeping warm in the cold and dark weather that's now arrived.
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment