Sunday 30 December 2012

J&C Creations - Elegance with Spellbinders!


Good Morning!
Here is my second creation for this weeks theme of Spellbinder's with Elegance over at J&C CREATIONS! Today I wanted to show you something that anybody can make and not only that, but can be created really quickly. I have used my Spellbinders to shape a stamped image creating a bookmark! Of course the bookmark has a white theme as I always think that fresh colours look rather elegant with lots of glitter!



INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp
Silver Cardstock
Spellbinders Labels 4 Die
Tim Holtz Silver Tinsel Twine
Stickles - Frosted Lace, Twinklets Glitter & Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33 & R20

Have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment