Sunday 30 December 2012

Joanna Sheen - With Love at Christmas!


Good Morning!
This fortnight the new challenge over at JOANNA SHEEN see's both Team A & B coming up with some gorgeous creations! The theme is nice and easy ... With Love at Christmas!
I was sent a set of House Mouse Decoupage Sheets for my creation, some of you may know I'm not really a fan of this technique, but I have to say I do rather like this card!




INGREDIENTS -
Joanna Sheen House Mouse Decoupage Sheets
Sentiment Stamp by Happy Daze
Dovecraft Papers
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Cheesecloth, Seam Binding Ribbon & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Distress Stain - Festive Berries & Peeled Paint
(Typical me forgot to add the Peeled Paint Stain to the photograph)

Thanks for popping by & enjoy the rest of your weekends!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment