Sunday 30 December 2012

Quick to Make Christmas Cards!


Good Morning!
Today I wanted to share with you some quick to make Christmas Cards that I made earlier this week. I went for the C&S style so that they were quick to make. In fact it took me the same amount of time to create all 4 cards as it usually would for me to make one! Each card took around 15 minutes to make and to make them cheaper to post I kept two without Dew Drops. I just realised whilst writing this post that Christmas will be over by this time next week! I can't believe it!


To create the cards I chose 2 different coloured Distress Inks and stamped a Snowflake using the second & third generation ink technique in the centre of some white card stock. Once dry I stamped my main image using Archival Ink over the snowflakes, finishing with a little bit of Glitter for some sparkle underneath each image. I added some Dew Drops to two of the cards and kept two without.





INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Christmas Blueprints' Stamp Set
Black Foundations Card Stock
Twinklets Glitter & Dew Drops
Rangers Glossy Accents



INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Festive Berries, Bundled Sage, Milled Lavender & Old Paper

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment