Sunday 30 December 2012

Charisma Cardz - Christmas!


Good Morning!
Thank you for all the comments on my recent baking, it certainly helps my confidence so today I shall be trying Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies ... of course I will share the results with you ;)
Today's card is for CHARISMA CARDZ where our new challenge is Christmas! I decided to push myself a little on this and use a scene stamp instead of a character one as I don't usually like them as the main feature ... well I have to admit I totally changed my opinion and I LOVE this card! lol I also used a sentiment stamp that is usually gathering dust with it which has also made me like it a little bit more!

Incase you wondered I have used Distress Ink with a Water Brush to create the blue sky...




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Scene Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
LOTV Nitwits Papers
Magnolia Tree Die
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Seam Binding Ribbon & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3 & E35

Thanks for popping by, I shall be back tomorrow with my take on the December version of 12 Tags of 2012!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment